Thursday 30 December 2010

I Just Came to Say Hello...

Deciding on the opening words to a brand spanking new blog is such a complex decision. I could ease you into my blog with an enthusiastic, "HEY GUYS!" but I'm not in an enthusiastic mood so I won't present a false demeanour. And I ain't sexist either, a three-eyed rhino could be reading this. Or the first word I type could be something extremely rude like "flump" or "punctuate"! Cue hysterical laughter from one self. So these are going to be my first words...

...Oh, done it.  

This is "the daniel telly project...". Yes, I did use use quotation marks AND ellipsis. Fancy. In this blog I shall tell you "What I Watched Last Night" on the little telly box and provide you with my most honest, truthful and sometimes scathing sentiment and opinion on the previous night's televisual triumphs and tragedies. (Oh, alliteration. Fancy.)  

Where does the project come in I hear you ask. Well, I don't hear you. I'm making that part up just to speed up the typing process. I don't know what the project is to be honest. The word "Project" seems official so I just put it in the title.   

My name is Daniel and I'm from Ireland, the emerald isle. However, I can't see the emerald and the closest isle is Isle #3 in ASDA. I love tv. And I hope you like this blog. Yes, "like", I "like" that. This is my telly project... 

P.S. I just came to say hello... 

No comments:

Post a Comment